Meet Oslo, the capital and most populous city of Norway- it constitutes both, a county and a municipality. The region carries a vast history of the Viking Age - it was part of Viking. It was considered a city at the end of the Viking Age, in the year 1040, by the name of Ánslo. Oslo currently has a beautiful landscape, made up of the region's beautiful nature and charming architecture. Furthermore, it is the economic and governmental center of Norway. Also, it is an important center for maritime industries and maritime trade in Europe.
About the Tank: perfect for a casual look and a workout day. Fresh, classic, timeless. A true key piece, for his and hers closet. With a delicate print on the neck.
- 96% VISCOSE / 4% ELASTANE
- MADE IN BRAZIL
- SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
Allow up to 15 days to ship
Hey babe - You've got enough to worry about right now...We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, you can simply return your item/s for store credit or exchange within 7 days. If an item/s is damaged or defective in any way, please email email@example.com for options.
- Item/s must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, and unwashed.
- Items marked as final sale will not be accepted for an exchange or store credit. All accessories (I.E. socks, hats, intimates, etc.) and sale items are final sale.
- Gift Cards may not be returned.
- Store credits are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.