The heart of London! Where the lights shine brighter and the moment is frozen amidst the beauty of the enchanting English capital. Kings Road is a major street stretching through Chelsea and Fulham, both in west London. Besides that, the area breathes fashion, associated with the style of the 1960s and fashion figures such as Mary Quant and Vivienne Westwood.
About the Hoodie: Unisex key piece on his and hers closet. Comfortable and modern. Fixed hood with drawstring closure, ribbed hem and cuffs, metal-tipped cotton cords. With cool print on the chest, writing "Slave Only Dreams To Be King" on the right arm and "Having a life experience is not an easy job. But from the spiritual point of view whatever is best is. happening at all times. Our soul is. always seeking new experiences to grow and expand." on the left arm.
- 50% COTTON / 50% POLYESTER
- MADE IN BRAZIL
- SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
Allow up to 15 days to ship.
Hey babe - You've got enough to worry about right now...We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, you can simply return your item/s for store credit or exchange within 7 days. If an item/s is damaged or defective in any way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for options.
- Item/s must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, and unwashed.
- Items marked as final sale will not be accepted for an exchange or store credit. All accessories (I.E. socks, hats, intimates, etc.) and sale items are final sale.
- Gift Cards may not be returned.
- Store credits are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.