LA's golden girl! Bel Air is a residential neighborhood on the Westside of Los Angeles.The community was founded in 1923 by Alphonzo Bell. Bell owned a farm in Santa Fe Springs, California, where oil was discovered. The region has stunning houses and tree-lined streets. You gotta love Bel Air!
About the Crop Top: basic piece to use on sunny days or underneath others. Ribbed crop top with V-neckline and delicate print on the right side of the hem.
- 50% COTTON / 50% POLYESTER
- MADE IN BRAZIL
- SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
Allow up to 15 days to ship
Hey babe - You've got enough to worry about right now...We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, you can simply return your item/s for store credit or exchange within 7 days. If an item/s is damaged or defective in any way, please email email@example.com for options.
- Item/s must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, and unwashed.
- Items marked as final sale will not be accepted for an exchange or store credit. All accessories (I.E. socks, hats, intimates, etc.) and sale items are final sale.
- Gift Cards may not be returned.
- Store credits are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.